On 7-9 December, COS Racing will field four teams to ride stationary trainers to benefit Kids on Bikes
COLORADO SPRINGS – On October 20th, COS Racing will hold its annual membership meeting at sponsor Pink Realty‘s new location in Colorado Springs.
This will be an informational meeting for prospective riders and returning members, as well as an opportunity to meet team members and learn about programs being offered to support racers and bike racing in our region. COS Racing has spots available for interested male and female riders on its Road, Mountain Bike, Gravel, Cyclocross, and Track squads.
- WHO: All current and interested riders/racers
- WHAT: COS Racing Membership/Information Meeting
- WHERE: Pink Realty – 4783 Farmingdale Dr Colorado Springs, CO 80918
- WHEN: October 20, 2019, 6PM -8PM
- WHY: Renew team members; recruit new members; learn about new programs; try on new Primal kits for sizing; party; socialize; eat and drink.
Among these topics, the team will unveil its new tiered race team system and kit and discuss its new sponsors, team benefits/discounts, race-reimbursement program, and travel reimbursement programs.
COS Racing is Colorado Springs’ largest racing team with more than 80 members. COS Racing racers had more than 125 top-3 podium-finishes this year in national, regional, and local races.